‘Clean sweep’ at the Cleaning Show in London
One of our regular clients Vaclensa recently attended the Cleaning Show in London exhibiting their products and promoting their services, this obviously required the input and expertise of the team here to support them with their design and promotional requirements. Following their recent acquisition by parent company IPC, the team here at Koded have been frantically working to rebrand the look and feel of all the marketing material Vaclensa use.
We are very pleased with the results and have had some fab pics back fro the team showing the stand, brochures, iPad app and video we produced for the show.
We turned all of the work round in record time to ensure the deadline was met and the team were ready and well prepared for the show. Feedback from the client is very positive with the show producing many leads for them, it seems the marketing material designed and produced really worked for them
A run down of what we supplied:
- iPad app showcasing all of the products Vaclensa supply, fully interactive with data capture form that can be pulled back once offsite.
- New revamped website – the e-commerce section is to follow.
- Brand and service promotional video to play throughout the show.
- Main product prefect bound brochure.
- Service brochure – both designed, art worked and printed in record time.
- Main stand graphics.
- New corporate branding.
We are very proud of what we achieved and want to share the results with you too.